Reservations and payment of services:
- Classes and courses booked at the Ski & Snowboard School Sporting in San Vigilio di Marebbe must be fully paid in advance, before joining the course.
Cancellations, interruptions, and refunds of classes or booked courses:
- Cancellation of services booked through e-mail must be made by fax or by phone call at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the service. Failure to notify gives the school the right to charge the entire service booked for the first day;
- No refunds will be given if members are absent from the group courses;
- Absences due to illness or accident will be refunded only if you deliver a medical certificate issued by a local health officer; you will be refunded the day following the presentation of the medical certificate.
- Classes and courses are conducted in any weather conditions. If the weather prevents the opening of the lift systems and/or the teacher believes the weather conditions are prohibitive to teaching, you will be directly informed by the Ski & Snowboard School Sporting in San Vigilio and any reserved but unattended courses will be refunded.
- You may only attend courses if you deliver the booking coupon to the course teacher.
Duration of private lessons:
- 1-hour individual lessons last 60 minutes.
Underage student return:
- Parents must be present for the first and last 5 minutes of the lesson or course for the return of underage students;
- In case of any delay by the parents, the teacher will return underage students to the school office.
Skiers and snowboarders under 14 years old must wear a helmet.